- All classes are 90 minutes in length and will start/end at their scheduled times.
- Any schedule changes for holidays/special events will be posted on the home page.
- We do not post the teacher’s schedule in advance, nor will they be disclosed over the phone.
Any questions re: this policy may be directed to Jim Kallett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful Tips For Your First Class
- Arrive early and prepared for class (allow yourself time to park, check-in at the front desk and complete your registration).
- Come hydrated and avoid eating a large meal 2-3 hours before class.
- Bring a yoga mat, a couple towels and plenty of bottled water. We do have $3 mat rentals, $1 towel rentals and cold water and beverages ranging from $1-$5.
- We accept cash, all major credit/debit cards ($5 minimum) and checks. All payments must be made up front. No IOU’s.
- If you purchase the Intro Pass, a complimentary mat and towel will be given on your first visit.
- Proper attire consists of any sport, workout or yoga wear that you will be comfortable moving, stretching and sweating in. Less is more, but please keep it decent.
- Familiarize yourself with the space, our staff, and the general Etiquette that we follow (signs can be found at the locker room entrances).
- Be prepared to work hard, make demands of yourself, and enjoy the healing benefits!